Third Eye Chakra Mala by Sisters of Rishikesh
Regular price $77.00
WHO IS THE THIRD EYE CHAKRA MALA FOR?
Anyone who wants to activate their THIRD EYE and connect to the deep knowing within: INTUITION!
In Sanskrit, Ajna means to “perceive” and is also known as the Third Eye Chakra. Located between your eyebrows, the Third Eye Chakra includes your eyes and sinuses. Ajna is associated with the Soul and the colour indigo. Light is connected to Ajna, as your eyes could not see the world without it. The Third Eye Chakra doesn’t only show you what is in front of your eyes, but also through your visions and dreams. Ajna is connected to your 6th sense, your intuition.
Your Third Eye Chakra is in balance when you are intuitive, perceptive, imaginative, and insightful. Your Ajna is also balanced when you seek the truth, trust in guidance from the Divine, are open to receiving clarity and insights by connecting to your visions & dreams, and aren’t afraid to connect to the other realms.
When a Third Eye Chakra is out of balance, a person may have limited vision, difficulty visualizing the future, lack of imagination, or be narrow-minded. To stimulate the Third Eye Chakra wear indigo clothing, eat indigo foods, and connect with indigo crystals. To activate your imagination, gaze at the clouds and discover images in them like you did when you were a child! You can also say the seed mantra “OM” aloud with intention using a mala to connect with your Ajna.
GEMSTONES & SANDALWOOD
Specific semi-precious gemstones were chosen to support the intention: I see! However, the Third Eye Chakra Mala may speak to you for another purpose.
- Amethyst awakens the Third Eye to draw in clear visions and enhance your intuition by allowing you to move into a higher state of consciousness. Known to dispel negativity and create a peaceful environment.
- Clear quartz assists with amplifying energy and increasing concentration. Thus is an excellent stone for meditating and accessing your Higher-SELF. Crystal quartz purifies the mind, body, and soul to strength your aura
- Sandalwood attracts positive energy and increases optimism. The beautiful scent of the wooden beads will help you maintain alertness while meditating and also manifesting your desires.
Please note that crystals and sandalwood can aide in your wellness, but do not replace the advice of a healthcare professional. Allow for slight variations and imperfections, as the semi-precious stones and sandalwood are made by nature.
- Each bead is 8 mm and carefully selected to ensure all gemstones are natural. All beads are smooth except the four clear quartz ones, which are faceted.
- Sandalwood beads are aromatic and ethically sourced from a plantation, not harvested from the forest.
- Made from 108 beads, a spiritual number in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Yogic traditions.
- Features a stunning faceted Clear Quartz Guru Bead that shimmers.
- Lovingly hand knotted using all natural cotton cord, as synthetic and silk threads are not eco-friendly.
- Approximately 23 inches in length, including the dual coloured tassel: purple + indigo.
Handmade near the Ganges River in Rishikesh, India by women who are living in poverty and marginalized. The women, who I refer to as the Sisters of Rishikesh hand knot the malas using ancient traditional techniques. When you make an investment in a mala, you give back. You support holds space for the Sisters of Rishikesh to earn a living wage. Afterwards the malas journey to a temple, where each one is blessed by a Hindu Priest activating the medicine of the beads.
- A reminder of your intention.
- Meditation tool for mantra repetition.
- Use to draw in healing energy from the gemstones.
- You may hear the call to use your mala in another way.
- Mala are sacred tools that need be handled with care and kept safe.
- Store in a bag or drawer when not wearing.
- Keep dry, as water can wear down the threads over time. Intensive sweating during exercise can also cause damage.
- Be mindful to not wear when sleep.
Shipping FAQs & Policy:
All orders, including domestic and international are processed via Canada Post and shipped via air mail on Tuesdays and Thursdays after the order has been processed.
Seeds of Shakti offers flat rate shipping, therefore, you can order as much as you want and the rate does not increase. Rates are as follows in USD: United States ($8.99), Canada ($12.99), Europe ($13.99), and everywhere else ($17.99). Flat rate does not apply to wholesale orders.
All orders shipped outside of Canada do not include tracking or coverage insurance. You can choose the tracking option for US orders at checkout by upgrading your shipping. If you reside out of Canada & the US and would prefer your parcel to be tracked, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for price options.
The customer is responsible for duty, brokerage, and/or handling fees the product might be subject to in the destination country.
Typically takes 1 to 2 weeks for domestic orders (Canada & US) and 2 to 8 weeks for international orders depending on the postal service of the destination country. Please note that shipping times are estimates, and parcels can be delayed due to weather, holidays, or customs. Seeds of Shakti is not responsible for any delays and cannot gurantee shipping times.
After the parcel is handed over to Canada Post, Seeds of Shakti is no longer liable as the parcel is now the responsibility of the postal carriers. Seeds of Shakti is not liable for any lost or damaged parcels as postal services are not as reliable especially in Asia, South & Central America, and Africa. If an incorrect or old address is provided and the parcel has been shipped, Seeds of Shakti cannot be held responsible for delivery. All sales are final. No exchanges.