Sacral Chakra Mala by Sisters of Rishikesh
Regular price $77.00
WHO IS THE SACRAL CHAKRA MALA FOR?
Anyone who is seeking to express their emotions, creativity, passion, or sensuality! And, also connect to the Element of Water.
In Sanskrit, Svadhisthana means, “one’s own abode”. The root word ‘svad’ means, “to taste with pleasure and sweetness,” which explains why the sense of taste is connected to the Sacral Chakra. The second Chakra is the center of expression for creativity, passion, and sensuality. Svadhisthana is associated with the colour orange.
The Sacral Chakra is intricately linked with the Moon and the Element of Water, both of which are connected to emotions, empathy, and desire. The second Chakra is located below the navel and connected to the reproductive organs, womb, and bladder. Svadhisthana governs sexuality, creativity, passion, romantic partnerships, and procreation.
A Sacral Chakra that is in balance is attuned to the feelings of others, able to effortlessly express creativity, open to receiving & giving pleasure, and passionate about life. When the Sacral Chakra is out of balance, a person might lack creativity, fear pleasure, self-sabotage romantic relationships and have a low libido or intimacy issues.
You can bring your Sacral Chakra into balance by adding orange colored décor to your bedroom, wearing orange undergarments, eating orange foods, and placing orange crystals next to your nightstand. You can also say the seed mantra “VAM” aloud with intention using a mala to connect with your Sacral Chakra.
GEMSTONES & SANDALWOOD
Specific semi-precious gemstones were chosen to support the intention: I feel! However, the Sacral Chakra Mala may speak to you for another purpose.
- Carnelian activates creativity, passion, and sensuality. And, known for boosting sexual energies and helping experience ecstasy & pleasure. May also assist with drawing out your playful side and inner child.
- Moonstone is traditionally connected to the Moon and the Sacred Feminine. Assists with balancing the the womb and releasing unhealthy emotions + feelings.
- Clear quartz assists with amplifying energy and increasing concentration. Thus is an excellent stone for meditating and accessing your Higher-SELF. Crystal quartz purifies the mind, body, and soul to strength your aura
- Sandalwood attracts positive energy and increases optimism. The beautiful scent of the wooden beads will help you maintain alertness while meditating and also manifesting your desires.
Please note that crystals and sandalwood can aide in your wellness, but do not replace the advice of a healthcare professional. Allow for slight variations and imperfections, as the semi-precious stones and sandalwood are made by nature.
Handmade near the Ganges River in Rishikesh, India by women who are living in poverty and marginalized. The women, who I refer to as the Sisters of Rishikesh hand knot the malas using ancient traditional techniques. When you make an investment in a mala, you give back. You support holds space for the Sisters of Rishikesh to earn a living wage. Afterwards the malas journey to a temple, where each one is blessed by a Hindu Priest activating the medicine of the beads.
- Each bead is 8 mm and carefully selected to ensure all gemstones are natural.
- Sandalwood beads are aromatic and ethically sourced from a plantation, not harvested from the forest.
- Made from 108 beads, a spiritual number in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Yogic traditions.
- Features a stunning faceted Clear Quartz Guru Bead that shimmers.
- Lovingly hand knotted using all natural cotton cord, as synthetic and silk threads are not eco-friendly.
- Approximately 23 inches in length, including the dual coloured tassel: orange and white.
- A reminder of your intention.
- Meditation tool for mantra repetition.
- Use to draw in healing energy from the gemstones.
- You may hear the call to use your mala in another way.
- Mala are sacred tools that need be handled with care and kept safe.
- Store in a bag or drawer when not wearing.
- Keep dry, as water can wear down the threads over time. Intensive sweating during exercise can also cause damage.
- Be mindful to not wear when sleep.
Shipping FAQs & Policy:
All orders, including domestic and international are processed via Canada Post and shipped via air mail on Tuesdays and Thursdays after the order has been processed.
Seeds of Shakti offers flat rate shipping, therefore, you can order as much as you want and the rate does not increase. Rates are as follows in USD: United States ($8.99), Canada ($12.99), Europe ($13.99), and everywhere else ($17.99). Flat rate does not apply to wholesale orders.
All orders shipped outside of Canada do not include tracking or coverage insurance. You can choose the tracking option for US orders at checkout by upgrading your shipping. If you reside out of Canada & the US and would prefer your parcel to be tracked, please send an email to email@example.com for price options.
The customer is responsible for duty, brokerage, and/or handling fees the product might be subject to in the destination country.
Typically takes 1 to 2 weeks for domestic orders (Canada & US) and 2 to 8 weeks for international orders depending on the postal service of the destination country. Please note that shipping times are estimates, and parcels can be delayed due to weather, holidays, or customs. Seeds of Shakti is not responsible for any delays and cannot gurantee shipping times.
After the parcel is handed over to Canada Post, Seeds of Shakti is no longer liable as the parcel is now the responsibility of the postal carriers. Seeds of Shakti is not liable for any lost or damaged parcels as postal services are not as reliable especially in Asia, South & Central America, and Africa. If an incorrect or old address is provided and the parcel has been shipped, Seeds of Shakti cannot be held responsible for delivery. All sales are final. No exchanges.