Crown Chakra Mala by Sisters of Rishikesh
Regular price $77.00
WHO IS THE CROWN EYE CHAKRA MALA FOR?
Anyone who wants to connect to their Higher-SELF and the Divine!
In Sanskrit, the Crown Chakra is known as Sahasrara, which literally means “thousand petaled” and is considered a symbol of infinity. The traditional colour of Sahasrara is transparent like a diamond, but violet, white, gold and hues of pink are now accepted.
Located at the top of the head, the Crown Chakra includes your cerebral cortex and central nervous system. Sahasrara represents Spirit, thus is connected to the union of the Divine with your Soul. Sahasrara doesn’t have a seed mantra, as silence is the focus. Through silence, you can hear the Divine and connect with all that there is in the Universe.
When your Crown Chakra is in balance, you are thoughtful, aware, intelligent, open-minded, and understanding. You are living your life purpose because you can transcend your ego and connect with your Higher-SELF. You are a seeker of spiritual enlightenment and sensitive to energy. Most importantly, you trust in the Divine process.
An out of balance Crown Chakra will show symptoms of spiritual cynicism, fear of death, lacking life purpose, limited awareness of the Divine, or difficulty letting go of attachments and opening up to new ideas. To stimulate the Crown Chakra, try wearing violet coloured clothing, eating violet coloured foods, and using clear or violet coloured crystals. You can also try connecting with the Divine through prayer or stretch your mind by trying something new!
GEMSTONES & SANDALWOOD
Specific semi-precious gemstones were chosen to support the intention: I understand! However, the Crown Chakra Mala may speak to you for another purpose.
- Clear quartz assists with amplifying energy and increasing concentration. Thus is an excellent stone for meditating and accessing your Higher-SELF. Crystal quartz purifies the mind, body, and soul to strength your aura
- Sandalwood attracts positive energy and increases optimism. The beautiful scent of the wooden beads will help you maintain alertness while meditating and also manifesting your desires.
Please note that crystals and sandalwood can aide in your wellness, but do not replace the advice of a healthcare professional. Allow for slight variations and imperfections, as the semi-precious stones and sandalwood are made by nature.
- Each bead is 8 mm and carefully selected to ensure all gemstones are natural. All beads are smooth except the four clear quartz ones, which are faceted.
- Sandalwood beads are aromatic and ethically sourced from a plantation, not harvested from the forest.
- Made from 108 beads, a spiritual number in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Yogic traditions.
- Features a stunning faceted Clear Quartz Guru Bead that shimmers.
- Lovingly hand knotted using all natural cotton cord, as synthetic and silk threads are not eco-friendly.
- Approximately 23 inches in length, including the white coloured tassel.
Handmade near the Ganges River in Rishikesh, India by women who are living in poverty and marginalized. The women, who I refer to as the Sisters of Rishikesh hand knot the malas using ancient traditional techniques. When you make an investment in a mala, you give back. You support holds space for the Sisters of Rishikesh to earn a living wage. Afterwards the malas journey to a temple, where each one is blessed by a Hindu Priest activating the medicine of the beads.
- A reminder of your intention.
- Meditation tool for mantra repetition.
- Use to draw in healing energy from the gemstones.
- You may hear the call to use your mala in another way.
- Mala are sacred tools that need be handled with care and kept safe.
- Store in a bag or drawer when not wearing.
- Keep dry, as water can wear down the threads over time. Intensive sweating during exercise can also cause damage.
- Be mindful to not wear when sleep.
Shipping FAQs & Policy:
All orders, including domestic and international are processed via Canada Post and shipped via air mail on Tuesdays and Thursdays after the order has been processed.
Seeds of Shakti offers flat rate shipping, therefore, you can order as much as you want and the rate does not increase. Rates are as follows in USD: United States ($8.99), Canada ($12.99), Europe ($13.99), and everywhere else ($17.99). Flat rate does not apply to wholesale orders.
All orders shipped outside of Canada do not include tracking or coverage insurance. You can choose the tracking option for US orders at checkout by upgrading your shipping. If you reside out of Canada & the US and would prefer your parcel to be tracked, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for price options.
The customer is responsible for duty, brokerage, and/or handling fees the product might be subject to in the destination country.
Typically takes 1 to 2 weeks for domestic orders (Canada & US) and 2 to 8 weeks for international orders depending on the postal service of the destination country. Please note that shipping times are estimates, and parcels can be delayed due to weather, holidays, or customs. Seeds of Shakti is not responsible for any delays and cannot gurantee shipping times.
After the parcel is handed over to Canada Post, Seeds of Shakti is no longer liable as the parcel is now the responsibility of the postal carriers. Seeds of Shakti is not liable for any lost or damaged parcels as postal services are not as reliable especially in Asia, South & Central America, and Africa. If an incorrect or old address is provided and the parcel has been shipped, Seeds of Shakti cannot be held responsible for delivery. All sales are final. No exchanges.