The Wheel of Fortune Mala by Sisters of Rishikesh
Regular price $111.00
WHO IS THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE MALA FOR?
Seekers who want to hold space for the expansion of prosperity and abundance in all aspects of their life, especially financial. Use the mala to break through money blocks and to open the channels of wealth. Inspired by The Wheel of Fortune card of the Tarot.
Specific semi-precious gemstones were chosen to support the intention: I am a PROSPEROUS! However, The Wheel of Fortune Mala may speak to you for another purpose.
- Amethyst assists with awakening the Third Eye to draw in a clear vision, which empower you to make financial decisions with eyes wide open. Also, empowers you to break unhealthy habits, cycles, and patterns associated with money.
- Pyrite not only helps with grounding, but also holds space for repairing financial trauma, pain, and stress, so that you can start attracting prosperity.
- Labradorite provides money protection by strengthening your will power, so you don't cave in and give into consumerism, especially when you don't need more STUFF! Thus, assists with preventing money loss.
- Adventurine enables you to be a magnet for the type of wealth you want to draw into your life and break through money blocks that make paying off bills + debt a challenge.
- Citrine is known to attract money and prosperity, thus given the name the merchant's stone of wealth! Draws in confidence and success, especially for entrepreneurs and those who want to advance in their career. Also, helps with saving money and spending wisely.
- Clear quartz assists with amplifying energy and increasing concentration, which allows you to manifest prosperity and abundance with ease. Also, purifies the mind, body, and soul to strength your aura.
Please note that crystals can aide in your wellness, but do not replace the advice of a healthcare professional. Allow for slight variations and imperfections, as the semi-precious stones and sandalwood are made by nature.
- Each bead is 8 mm and carefully selected to ensure all gemstones are natural. The amethyst beads are all faceted and the others are smooth.
- Made from 108 beads, a spiritual number in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Yogic traditions.
- Features a stunning faceted Clear Quartz Guru Bead with a spiral that shimmers.
- Lovingly hand knotted using all natural cotton cord, as synthetic and silk threads are not eco-friendly.
- Approximately 23 inches in length, including the deep green coloured tassel.
Handmade near the Ganges River in Rishikesh, India by women who are living in poverty and marginalized. The women, who I refer to as the Sisters of Rishikesh hand knot the malas using ancient traditional techniques. When you make an investment in a mala, you give back. You support holds space for the Sisters of Rishikesh to earn a living wage. Afterwards the malas journey to a temple, where each one is blessed by a Hindu Priest activating the medicine of the beads.
- A reminder of your intention.
- Meditation tool for mantra repetition.
- Use to draw in healing energy from the gemstones.
- You may hear the call to use your mala in another way.
- Mala are sacred tools that need be handled with care and kept safe.
- Store in a bag or drawer when not wearing.
- Keep dry, as water can wear down the threads over time. Intensive sweating during exercise can also cause damage.
- Be mindful to not wear when sleep.
Shipping FAQs & Policy:
All orders, including domestic and international are processed via Canada Post and shipped via air mail on Tuesdays and Thursdays after the order has been processed.
Seeds of Shakti offers flat rate shipping, therefore, you can order as much as you want and the rate does not increase. Rates are as follows in USD: United States ($8.99), Canada ($12.99), Europe ($13.99), and everywhere else ($17.99). Flat rate does not apply to wholesale orders.
All orders shipped outside of Canada do not include tracking or coverage insurance. You can choose the tracking option for US orders at checkout by upgrading your shipping. If you reside out of Canada & the US and would prefer your parcel to be tracked, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for price options.
The customer is responsible for duty, brokerage, and/or handling fees the product might be subject to in the destination country.
Typically takes 1 to 2 weeks for domestic orders (Canada & US) and 2 to 8 weeks for international orders depending on the postal service of the destination country. Please note that shipping times are estimates, and parcels can be delayed due to weather, holidays, or customs. Seeds of Shakti is not responsible for any delays and cannot gurantee shipping times.
After the parcel is handed over to Canada Post, Seeds of Shakti is no longer liable as the parcel is now the responsibility of the postal carriers. Seeds of Shakti is not liable for any lost or damaged parcels as postal services are not as reliable especially in Asia, South & Central America, and Africa. If an incorrect or old address is provided and the parcel has been shipped, Seeds of Shakti cannot be held responsible for delivery. All sales are final. No exchanges.