Heart Chakra Mala
Regular price $77.00
WHO IS THE HEART CHAKRA MALA FOR?
Anyone who is wanting to heal, embody unconditonal love, or practice compassion! And, also connect to the Element of Air.
The annunciation of “Anahata”, the Heart Chakra, is Divine and literally means “unhurt, unstruck, unbeaten”. Anahata is the Chakra of unconditional love, compassion, healing, and most importantly self-acceptance!
Located at the center of your chest, Anahata is connected to your heart, lungs, and blood circulation. Naturally, the Element of Air governs the Heart Chakra, as your sacred breath fills your lungs with life giving oxygen that is pumped into your blood by your heart, which then circulates to the rest of your body.
The traditional colour of the Heart Chakra is green; however, pink is now widely accepted as a secondary colour. The colour pink is connected to the thymus, a pale pink gland that governs the immune system. The sense of touch is associated with Anahata, as love can be expressed through a soulful hug, a magnetic kiss, or locking of the hands.
Your Heart Chakra is in balance when you are able to openly love, feel a sense of union in your relationships, can effortlessly receive & give love, have compassion for others, and feel a strong connection to all life. Also, when you are able to accept yourself as you are,including all your imperfections that make you perfect!
An out of balance Heart Chakra will manifest as lacking empathy, feeling rejected and withdrawn, or being intolerant of others. To draw energy into your heart space, try eating leafy greens, wearing green or pink coloured clothing and working with similar coloured crystals. Try letting down the walls that you have built around your heart through meditation, energy healing, or therapy. You can also say the seed mantra “YAM” aloud with intention using a mala to connect with your Heart Chakra.
GEMSTONES & SANDALWOOD
Specific semi-precious gemstones were chosen to support the intention: I love! However, the Heart Chakra Mala may speak to you for another purpose.
- Jade promotes emotional healing of the heart by holding space for you to acknowledge self-imposed beliefs and limitations that need to be released. And, allows the inner truth of your heart to rise up to break negative habits, cycles & patterns.
- Clear quartz assists with amplifying energy and increasing concentration. Thus is an excellent stone for meditating and accessing your Higher-SELF. Crystal quartz purifies the mind, body, and soul to strength your aura
- Sandalwood attracts positive energy and increases optimism. The beautiful scent of the wooden beads will help you maintain alertness while meditating and also manifesting your desires.
Please note that crystals and sandalwood can aide in your wellness, but do not replace the advice of a healthcare professional. Allow for slight variations and imperfections, as the semi-precious stones and sandalwood are made by nature.
- Each bead is 8 mm and carefully selected to ensure all gemstones are natural. All beads are smooth except the four clear quartz ones, which are faceted.
- Sandalwood beads are aromatic and ethically sourced from a plantation, not harvested from the forest.
- Made from 108 beads, a spiritual number in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Yogic traditions.
- Features a stunning faceted Clear Quartz Guru Bead that shimmers.
- Lovingly hand knotted using all natural cotton cord, as synthetic and silk threads are not eco-friendly.
- Approximately 23 inches in length, including the dual coloured tassel: green + deep forest.
Handmade near the Ganges River in Rishikesh, India by women who are living in poverty and marginalized. The women, who I refer to as the Sisters of Rishikesh hand knot the malas using ancient traditional techniques. When you make an investment in a mala, you give back. You support holds space for the Sisters of Rishikesh to earn a living wage. Afterwards the malas journey to a temple, where each one is blessed by a Hindu Priest activating the medicine of the beads.
- A reminder of your intention.
- Meditation tool for mantra repetition.
- Use to draw in healing energy from the gemstones.
- You may hear the call to use your mala in another way.
- Mala are sacred tools that need be handled with care and kept safe.
- Store in a bag or drawer when not wearing.
- Keep dry, as water can wear down the threads over time. Intensive sweating during exercise can also cause damage.
- Be mindful to not wear when sleep.
Shipping FAQs & Policy:
All orders, including domestic and international are sent through Canada Post. Orders shipped outside of Canada do not include tracking or coverage insurance UNLESS that option is selected at checkout. The buyer is responsible for duty, brokerage, and/or handling fees the product might be subject to in the destination country.
Once shipped, typically takes 1 to 2 weeks for domestic orders (Canada & US) and 2 to 4 weeks for international orders to arrive depending on the postal service of the destination country. Please note that shipping times are estimates, and parcels can be delayed due to COVID-19, weather, holidays, or customs. Seeds of Shakti is not responsible for any delays and cannot gurantee shipping times.
After the parcel is handed over to Canada Post, Seeds of Shakti is no longer liable as the parcel is now the responsibility of the postal carriers. Seeds of Shakti is not responsible for any damaged or lost parcels as postal services are not as reliable especially in certain parts of the world. Lost decks will not be replaced or refunded. Please upgrade your order to include tracking to avoid such an outcome.
If your address changes, you are responsible for updating by sending an email to seedsofshakti [at] hotmail.com or a direct message on Instagram (@seedsofshakti). Please confirm that your email or direct message has been received. If an incorrect or old address is provided and the parcel has been shipped, Seeds of Shakti cannot be held responsible for delivery. If your package is returned, you are responsible for extra shipping costs. All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds.